Philippines Street Food!! 🇵🇭 5 EXTREME FOODS You Have to Try in Cebu – Best Filipino Food!!
🇵🇭 Filipino Fast Food – Trying Jollibee: https://youtu.be/ajHUGbqvl6E
🌶️ Get Smoked Ghost Pepper: https://amzn.to/3PNTvNQ (affiliate link)
🔔 Subscribe: http://bit.ly/MarkWiensSubscribe
CEBU, PHILIPPINES – Welcome to Cebu, one of the greatest food cities in the Philippines! Today I’m hanging out with my friends Bhen and Yuri, and we’re going on an ultimate Filipino street food tour – which turned out to be more of an exotic food tour – eating some of the unique, wiggly, and incredibly delicious foods that you can find in Cebu!
Huge thank you to Bhen and Yuri @BhenYuri – they make fantastic food videos on Youtube and social media, go check them out!
Here’s everywhere we ate on this Cebu street food tour:
1. Jerbie’s Kandingan (https://goo.gl/maps/qtGdckUimtoYn3jV9) – Naga, Cebu, Philippines – Early in the morning we started at Jerbie’s Kandingan, known for their variety of stews, and especially Balbacua, a Filipino beef stew using all the hoofs and collage rich parts. The recipe is quite complicated with onions and ginger and pineapple juice and peanut butter. The result is this sticky and extremely tasty stew that’s a perfect easy start to your morning. We also had some Soup number 5, legendary power soup in the Philippines!
2. Ginabot sa Pardo (https://goo.gl/maps/6Fhka3fNJqeAnLeF8) – One of the greatest Philippines street foods in Cebu is ginabot, the raffled flower intestines deep fried. But the highlight is the dipping sauce that includes onions, chilies, calamansi, soy sauce, and vinegar. It’s a perfect crispy snack!
3. Delfa’s Tungolan (https://goo.gl/maps/MTVhVvr67LM4SFsD7) – Next up on this action packed Philippines street food tour we went to the legendary Delfa’s Tungolan for her giant pig intestines stuffed with leek and green onions. They are deep fried and served again with the dipping sauce which makes it insanely tasty.
4. Brigols (https://goo.gl/maps/pbbS9eFLH4ugYL6U8) Mandaue City, Philippines – Another famous street food in Cebu is Tuslob buwa, pig brains melted with lard and scooped up with compressed rice. It’s fun to eat and it’s a delicious was to make full use of all the parts of the pig.
5. Matias BBQ (https://goo.gl/maps/Fhxj6D8khz3gazd79) – Finally to complete this ultimate Cebu street food tour we went to the iconic Matias BBQ, a household name in Cebu. We had some delicious organ skewers and tame chicken wings to end!
What a day of Filipino street food, eating some of the most extreme meats and foods Cebu has to offer!
Thank you again to Bhen & Yuri: https://www.youtube.com/@BhenYuri
🌶️ 🌶️🌶️ NEW: Smoked Ghost Pepper Available Now:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3PNTvNQ (affiliate link on Amazon in US)
I love this video content.thank you so much for this wonderful video.
Amazing food video are see you Chanel. Delicious food video is so beautiful and I hungry to seen the video.
But actually it was a great experience
I ate street food and i got diarrhea
I'm late here but welcome to Philippines Mr mark
Visayan.s. words. I understand
Mark really love spicy food… I always watching his vlog and I really love the way he reacts in every food that he eats.
When Mark drank that “ saw sawan”(dipping sauce) was the cherry on top For me 😂 I’m soooooo jealous. Haven’t been home and it’s been 19yrs
Mark is making me wanna travel to Cebur right now! 😅
I love how the pungko2x is right next to a pharmacy 😂
ah Matiasss, my favourite!
hi mark i love watching your blogs
Philippines!?!? ITS JUST ABOUT TIME MARK!!
this must be your tactic closing to 10m lol youtube has a lot of traffic from Ph = more subs
9.75mil right now!!
Hello Mark! Thank you for featuring Cebu, my hometown, in your food vlog.
9:28 Buhok ni ate!!!
I live at the North Pole, but I love eating good food and Filipino food is so hard to get here. Only meat we have is reindeer. But anyways love your videos Mark.
sipping a dipping vinegar sauce after taking a mouthful of food are very filipino thing.
😢 i miss the food of cebu . hanging rice😋
Hmmmm…KALAMI MARK…LAAG UNYA TA BHEN INIG ULI NAKO…hahaha
Mark wiens amizing video food travel
Super hot caldereta… tapos tinabo..
Another episode brought to you by: charmin, pepto, and milk
good food and clean preparation healthy and budget wise
you lost me at bulllmale organs, =o
Amo pimenta desse tanto kkkkk
"Fantastic way to make use of brain" 😄
Ok that first dish you had looked disgusting.
That Balbacua is good with Mais 🙂
im so proud seeing my favorite food vloger is in my country.
I don’t eat balbacua, but after watching you eat it, made me want to try it soooo bad! 😁